Where do I find my da 5016?

Where do I find my da 5016?

Army Reserve: Soldiers can review their Chronicle Retirement Point Statement DA 5016 at www.hrc.army.mil. Select “My Records” tab to review. You’ll need a Common Access Card.

How do I get my DARP Form 249 2 e?

Soldiers may access the My Record Portal at www.hrc.army.mil for personalized retirement point information such as the ARPC Form 249-E, Points Corrections, Points Detail, and the Retired Pay Calculator.

How do I get Form 5016?

Utilizing the Soldier’s AKO account, Soldiers can access the My Record portal on AHRC’s website. Within My Record, Soldiers can access their retirement point record, print copies of the DA Form 5016, and review the Point Detail of duties performed.

How do I get a copy of my NGB Form 22?

You can download this form at www.archives.gov/research/order/standard-form-180.pdf.

  1. Mail the completed form to: National Personnel Records Center.
  2. Mail the completed form to: National Personnel Records Center.
  3. NGB Forms 22 and 22A.

What is a DD 2656?

DD 2656. Retirement Application – Data for Payment of Retired Personnel.

Who can witness DD Form 2656?

Notary Public
and 27. a., must obtain the spouse’s concurrence in Section XII. A Notary Public must be the witness. In addition, the witness cannot be named beneficiary in Section V, VIII, or IX.

How do I get NGB 22 and 23?

If you have been discharged from the National Guard, NGB Forms, to include NGB Forms 22, and 23, submit a Standard Form (SF) 180 to the state headquarters and respective branch you were discharged from or that you served in. States are required by law, to maintain these records for 99 years.

How long does it take to get a NGB 22?

Our goal is to complete all urgent requests within three working days. However, in some instances we can complete requests the same day if necessary. Note: Our peak calling times are weekdays between 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 pm.