Who is the sheriff of Washington County Arkansas?
Sheriff’s Office Command Staff
|Tim Helder Sheriff|
|Jay Cantrell Chief Deputy|
|Kenny Yates Enforcement Major|
|Tion Augustine Enforcement Captain||Josh McConnell Administrative Captain|
How do I contact an inmate in Washington County Jail?
The basic rules are:
- Inmates have access to telephones during the day time, except during meals.
- Inmates cannot receive telephone calls.
- Jail staff will not relay messages.
- Inmates may place normal collect calls (subject to fees by your phone service provider) or they may use the Telmate prepaid phone account service.
How do you become a sheriff in Arkansas?
Steps to Become a Sheriff in Arkansas
- Step 1: Graduate from a Police Academy.
- Step 2: Get a Few Years of Law Enforcement Experience.
- Step 3: Consider an Undergraduate Degree in Criminal Justice.
- Step 4: Meet All the Requirements to Become a Sheriff in Your County.
What county is Fayetteville AR?
Washington CountyFayetteville / CountyWashington County is a regional economic, educational, and cultural hub in the Northwest Arkansas region. Created as Arkansas’s 17th county on November 30, 1848, Washington County has 13 incorporated municipalities, including Fayetteville, the county seat, and Springdale. Wikipedia
What is Wcso?
WCSO. Worst-Case Split Overhead.
How long is Arkansas police Academy?
How long is your Basic Training Course? The Basic Police Training Course is 13 weeks long.
What county is Washington AR in?
Hempstead CountyWashington / County
What is the racial makeup of Fayetteville Arkansas?
Fayetteville Demographics White: 79.73% Black or African American: 7.18% Other race: 4.75% Two or more races: 3.80%
How do inmates know they have a voicemail?
The inmate phone system alerts inmates when they have a new message, and inmates can listen to their messages any time they have phone privileges. If you would like to leave a voicemail message for an inmate, you must first have a Prepaid Account.