How do you say simple phrases in Mandarin?
Basic Mandarin Chinese Words and Phrases
- Hello: Nǐhǎo (Nee how)
- Thank you: Xièxiè (Shieh-shieh)
- You’re welcome: Bù kèqì (Boo kuh-chi)
- Good morning: Zǎo (Zhow)
- Goodnight: Wǎn’ān (One-un)
- My name is…: Wǒ jiào… (
- My friend’s name is…: Wǒ de péngyǒu jiào…
How do you write sentences in Mandarin?
Simple Sentence Examples
- Subject+verb+object – (wǒ ài tā) I love him.
- Subject+adverb+verb+Object – (wǒ zhǐ ài tā) I only love him.
- Subject+adverb+verb+Attributive+Object – (wǒ zhǐ ài wǒ jì yì zhòng dì tā) I only love my memories of him.
Can you learn Mandarin in 3 months?
According to research, knowing the top 1,000 most common characters would allow you to understand about 90 percent of the Chinese language. And if you learn 11 characters per day, you’ll be able to get through the 1,000 most common characters in about three months.
How do you learn Mandarin in a conversation?
- Get the Right Material.
- Read Chinese Conversations Aloud.
- Listen to Chinese Audio and Repeat.
- Write Down Conversations.
- Practice with Chinese Songs.
- Practice with Chinese TV Shows or Movies.
- Get a Language Partner.
- Try to Use the Language Actively.
How can I practice Chinese sentences?
Top 10 Chinese phrases and sentences you need to know
- 早上好。 = Good morning.
- 下午好。 = Good afternoon.
- 我叫Mondly。 = My name is Mondly.
- 很高兴认识你。 = I’m pleased to meet you.
- 你好吗？ = How are you?
- 很好，谢谢。 你呢？
- 我要一杯啤酒。 = I’d like a beer.
- 对不起。 = I’m sorry.
Can you learn Chinese by yourself?
Learning Chinese on your own is definitely possible, but it depends on what you mean by “on my own.” If, for you, this means “without a formal teacher/tutor,” then yes, it’s more difficult but still reasonable. If “learning Chinese on my own” means “without any Chinese friends,” then it’s very unlikely.