What port does iLO 4 use?
What port does iLO 4 use?
By default, the iLO shared network port uses port 1 on the server NIC.
What ports are required for iLO?
For an iLO device to work properly when going across routers using port blocking and/or firewalls, ports 23, 80, 443, and 17988 must be open. The directory services LDAP port (636) may be required. The Terminal Services RDP port (3389) may be required.
What is an iLO port on a server?
iLO provides a remote Web-based console, which can be used to administer the server remotely. The iLO port is an Ethernet port, which can be enabled through the ROM-Based Setup Utility (RBSU).
How do I enable iLO port?
Press F9 in the server POST screen. The UEFI system utilities start. Click System Configuration. Click iLO 5 Configuration utility….
- Start the iLO remote console.
- Press ESC several times to navigate to the System Configuration page.
How do I access my HP iLO remotely?
- Start the Remote Console application by typing the IP address of the ILOM service processor into a browser on the remote system.
- Click Yes.
- Enter the user name and password, and click Log In.
- Click the Remote Control tab in the ILOM web interface.
- Set the mouse mode to Absolute mode in the Mouse Mode Settings tab.
How do I access iLO on HP server?
Open a browser software, enter the IP address of your iLO interface and access the administrative web interface. On the prompt screen, enter the administrative login information. After a successful login, the administrative menu will be displayed. Access the iLO Information menu and select the Overview option.
What port does iDRAC use?
NOTE When node-initiated discovery or Group Manager is enabled, iDRAC uses mDNS to communicate through port 5353.
How do I reset my iLO 5?
Press F9in the server POST screen. The UEFI system utilities start. From the System Utilities screen, click System Configuration, and then click iLO 5 Configuration Utility. Select Yes in the Reset iLO menu.
How do I connect to iLO directly?
Open a browser software, enter the IP address of your iLO interface and access the administrative web interface.
- By default, your iLO interface is configured to use a DHCP IP address.
- After a successful login, the administrative menu will be displayed.
How do I connect to iLO server?
How do I enable iLO 4 on my HP server?
Enabled (default) – On servers that support the iLO RBSU, pressing F8 during POST starts the iLO RBSU. On servers that support UEFI, the iLO 4 Configuration Utility is available when user access the UEFI System Utilities.
How do I access HP iLO 4?