Can I send my PS4 to Sony to get fixed?
If your device is still under warranty then the best option would be to send it in to Sony for warranty repairs. There are several exceptions to this however. If you have already removed the warranty stickers then Sony will charge for any repairs and in some cases probably will not accept the console at all.
How do I fix my PlayStation 4 console?
1. Blinking Blue Light
- Check Your Console’s Hard Drive.
- Check Your HDMI Cable to Ensure its Working.
- Run a Firmware Update on Your TV.
- Check the Power Supply Connections for Any Faults.
- Perform a Controller Reset.
- Run an Update on Your Router’s Firmware.
- Reconnect to Your Home Network.
- Change Your DNS Settings.
How long does PS4 last?
It has been almost 8 years since the first PS4 was released. On average, a PS4 can last 5 years at least. However, things could be different in certain cases. To make sure your PS4 can last longer, you need to take care of it in your daily life.
Why is my PS4 just a black screen?
Try another HDMI cable or port HDMI cables and ports are susceptible to gradual wear and tear. You can simply detach the HDMI cable from the ports (both the monitor and console), brush their dust, and reattach them. If you are getting audio output along with the PS4 black screen, it is best to replace the HDMI cable.
How do I complain to PlayStation?
Dial 1-800-345-7669 to call PlayStation for immediate assistance.
- Calling the customer service line is the fastest way to get in touch with PlayStation for assistance with technical issues or account problems that you’re having.
- Have your account information handy so the representative is better able to assist you.
What is the lifespan of a PS4 console?
On average, a PS4 can last 5 years at least. However, things could be different in certain cases. To make sure your PS4 can last longer, you need to take care of it in your daily life.