How do I play music through Bluetooth on my Samsung HM1100?
Follow the below mentioned steps to pair your Samsung HM1100 Mono Headset with Samsung GT-S7562:
- With the headset powered on, press and hold the Talk button until the blue indicator light stays lit.
- If you power on the headset for the first time, it will enter into Pairing mode immediately.
How do I pair my Samsung hm1000 Bluetooth?
Press and hold the “Talk” button on the headset for three seconds. When the blue indicator light on the headset turns a solid blue, release the button. Your headset will now be in pairing mode for three minutes.
How do I reset my Samsung Bluetooth headset?
Reset the Samsung Level app
- Navigate to options in the Samsung Level app. Navigate to and open the Samsung Level app, and then tap More.
- Select your headphone model. Tap the About section that corresponds to your headphones.
- Reset the headphones. Tap Reset, and then tap OK.
How do I listen to music on my Samsung Bluetooth headset?
Listening to music from a device connected via BLUETOOTH
- Connect the headset to a BLUETOOTH device.
- Wear the headset. Put the headset with indication to the left and indication to the right.
- Play back music or video on the BLUETOOTH device.
- Adjust the volume by pressing the +/- buttons of the headset.
How do I listen to music on my mono Bluetooth headset?
Solution: If you are using Android Handset and Mono Bluetooth Headset than you cannot listen Music through Mono Bluetooth Headset. To listen music on Mono Bluetooth Headset, Install Rocket Music Player and Mono Bluetooth Router applications from Android Store.
How do I connect my Bluetooth ear to my phone?
How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Android Phone
- First Open Settings.
- Next, tap Connections.
- Then tap Bluetooth.
- Then tap Scan at the top-right corner of your screen.
- Next, press and hold the power button on your headphones.
- Finally, find your headphones and tap them.
How do I pair my Samsung earpiece?
Place your earbuds in the charging case, close the lid for 5-6 seconds, and then open the case back up. Next, select your earbuds from the list of devices. If needed, make sure to turn on Bluetooth if it isn’t on already. When your device is spotted, select it, and then pairing and setup will begin.
How do I refresh my Samsung Bluetooth?
Once you’ve toggled on system apps, to clear your cache:
- Go to the Settings on your Android device.
- Select Apps.
- Click ⋮ to display your system apps.
- Select Bluetooth from the list of apps, then select Storage.
- Tap Clear Cache and exit your Settings.
- Restart your device and try pairing it to your Square Reader again.