How do I speak to someone at Netflix?
About This Article
- Call 1-866-579-7172 to reach Netflix by phone.
- Tap the menu in the Netflix app and select Call Help Center.
- Log into Netflix.com and go to Contact Us > Start Live Chat.
Is there a phone for Netflix?
Netflix is available on Android phones and tablets running Android 2.3 or later. The current version of the Netflix app requires Android version 5.0 or later. Some older Android devices work with Netflix but aren’t able to download the Netflix app from the Google Play Store.
Does Netflix have chat support?
Online ChatNetflix / Customer service chat
Who do you call if you have a problem with Netflix?
1 (866) 579-7172
If the basic troubleshooting steps we recommended at the beginning of the article don’t work, you’ll have to contact Netflix customer support directly at 1 (866) 579-7172.
How do I cancel my Netflix account?
How to cancel your Netflix subscription on an Android
- Open the Play Store app on your Android and tap your profile icon in the top-right corner.
- In the menu that opens, tap Payments & subscriptions, and then Subscriptions.
- Select Netflix from your list of subscriptions, then select the Cancel Subscription option.
Can I cancel Netflix by phone?
If you signed up directly through the Netflix website, you can also cancel using the website. But if you signed up through your Apple ID or Google account, you’ll need to cancel using your phone.
Can’t connect to Netflix on phone?
Clear the Netflix app data
- From the home screen on your device, navigate to Settings.
- Select General.
- Select Apps or Applications.
- Select Manage Applications, Application Manager, or Manage All Apps.
- Scroll down and select Netflix.
- Select Storage.
- Select Clear Data or Clear Storage, then OK.
- Try Netflix again.
Why is my Netflix not working?
You need to refresh the data to get the Netflix app working again. But how do you refresh the data? Open the Android Settings app and navigate to Settings > Apps and notifications > See all apps, then scroll down and tap on the Netflix entry.
Why can’t I reach the Netflix service?
Restart your device If your device has a power cable, unplug it. Make sure your device is completely off, not just in sleep or standby mode. Leave your device off for 15 seconds. Turn on your device and try Netflix again.
How many devices can I have on Netflix?
Depending on the kind of Netflix plan you have, you can stream video on one device (Basic), two devices (Standard), or four devices (Premium) at a time. You can also set up as many as five profiles, so everyone who shares an account can have their own personalized recommendations and viewing history.