How do I get my email on my iPhone 4?
- Select Settings.
- Scroll to and select Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Select Add Account.
- Select Other.
- Select Add Mail Account.
- Enter the required information and select Next.
- Select POP or IMAP and enter email information for Incoming Mail Server.
- Enter email information for Ougoing Mail Server and select Save.
Does Mail on iPhone take up space?
On both iOS and OS X, the Mail app may take up gigabytes of storage space because it wants to store a complete offline copy of your email.
Does deleting Mail free up storage?
Emails can take up tons of space on your Android operating system. If you keep thousands — or even hundreds — of emails around, then it’s time that you clear a significant amount of space by deleting these emails in Gmail.
Why are emails not showing on iPhone?
Check Mail Fetch and Notification settings To adjust these settings: Go to Settings > Mail, then tap Accounts. Tap Fetch New Data. Choose a setting – such as Automatically or Manually – or choose a schedule for how often the Mail app will fetch data.
How do I reduce Mail storage on iPhone?
To change that setting:
- Open the Settings app and select Passwords & Accounts. Then, tap the email account whose setting you want to change.
- Tap Account, then select Advanced, go to the Deleted Messages section, and tap Remove.
- Tap either Never, After one day, After one week, or After one month.
How do I reduce Mail storage?
Manage files in your Google Drive storage
- In the Search box, type has:attachment larger:10M.
- Click Search . Note: Replace ” 10 ” with a higher number to delete larger files.
- Select the emails you don’t need, then click Delete .
- On the left side of the page, click Menu. Trash.
- At the top, click Empty trash now.
How do I use Mail on iPhone?
The first time you open the Mail app, you’ll need to connect it with an existing email address. Select your email provider, then follow the instructions to connect your account with the Mail app. When you’re done, you’ll be able to send and receive emails from that account on your iPhone.
How do I manage email on my iPhone?
How to manage email and mailboxes in Mail for iPhone and iPad
- Launch the Mail app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Choose the mailbox where the message you want to move is located.
- Tap Edit.
- Tap the message(s) you’d like to move.
- Choose Move.
- Select the mailbox to which you’d like to move the message(s).
How do I reduce mail storage on iPhone?
In order to do so, there are only a few steps left to be at “Inbox Zero”:
- Open the Mail app.
- Tap ‘Edit’ in the top right-hand corner.
- Select all of the emails you want to delete.
- After iOS deletes those emails, go to the trash and delete again.
- Repeat this process until all emails are completely gone.
How do I clean up my email on my iPhone?
Delete emails on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Open Mail and go to your Inbox.
- Tap Edit in the upper-right corner, then individually select the emails that you want to delete, or tap Select All.
- Tap Trash or Archive. If you only see Archive, touch and hold Archive to see other options like Trash Selected Messages.