How do I calculate my GPA from European grades?
To calculate the GPA:
- Multiply the grade (A=5, B=4…) by the number of ECTS credits.
- Multiple the number of courses with the same grade and add them together-> in this example (5x6x10)+(4x6x5)+(3x6x15)=690.
- Divide the total by the total ECTS credits to find the grade per ECTS, the Grade Point Average -> 690/180=3,83.
How do I convert my GPA to us?
How is the GPA Calculated?
- Cumulative GPA = (Total Grade Points Obtained) / (Total Credit Hours Taken)
- The Total GPA in a subject = Grade in the class X Credit hours of the class.
- Total grade points = (4 X 3) + (3 X 3) = 12 + 9 = 21.
- To convert a division into a US grade, refer to the table underneath:
What is a 3.0 GPA equivalent to in USA?
A 3.0 GPA, or Grade Point Average, is equivalent to a B letter grade on a 4.0 GPA scale. This means is equivalent to an 83-86%.
What is a 4.0 GPA in Italy?
A (4.0): 93-100% A− (3.67): 90-92%
What is a 4.3 GPA equivalent to?
The 4.0 GPA Scale A 4.0 represents an A or A+, with each full grade being a full point lower: 3.0=B, 2.0=C, and 1.0=D. Pluses are an additional one-third of a point, while minuses are the subtraction of one-third of a point. For example, an A- is a 3.7, and a B+ is a 3.3. An A+, however, is the same value as an A: 4.0.
Is 2.3 a good grade in Germany?
(1.7 to 2.3) – good, seen as a relatively good result (A- to B)…German university grades.
|2.3||Gut (good) –||pass|
|2.7||Befriedigend (satisfactory) +||pass|
Is 3.3 A good GPA in Germany?
1.6 to 2.5 – Good. You have shown decent academic performance by correctly completing a considerable proportion of your exam. 2.6 to 3.5 – Satisfactory. Your performance was a bit more than sufficient and you need to work in several areas.
What is a 4.0 GPA in the Netherlands?
|Scale||Grade Description||US Grade|
|5.50 – 5.99||Bijna Voldoende (Almost Satisfactory)||D|
|4.00 – 5.49||Onvoldoende (Unsatisfactory)||F|
|3.00 – 3.99||Zeer Onvoldoende (Very Unsatisfactory)||F|
|2.00 – 2.99||Slecht (Poor)||F|
Is a 4.33 A good GPA?
Is a 4.3 GPA good? This GPA is above a 4.0, which means it’s weighted (it takes into account the difficulty of your classes in conjunction with your grades). This is a very good GPA. It most likely means you’re taking high level classes and are earning As and Bs.
What is a 3.9 GPA in Germany?
3.9. 1.15 (Very Good) 3.8.