How do you adjust a ViewSonic monitor?
Press down on the joystick behind the display to get to the menu. Use the joystick to navigate to ‘Display’ and select ‘Image adjust’. To select, simply press down on the joystick. Select ‘brightness’ and adjust.
How do I access ViewSonic monitor menu?
Press the 1 (ViewMode) or 2 key to select Setup Menu. Then press the 3 key to enter the Setup Menu menu. Press the 1 (ViewMode) or 2 key to select the menu option.
How do I turn on ViewSonic?
Press the Power button to turn on the monitor. 3. To turn the monitor off, press the Power button again. NOTE: The monitor will still consume some power as long as the power cord is connected to the power outlet.
How do I reset my ViewSonic monitor?
- Press the power button on your ViewSonic monitor to turn off the power.
- Locate the plus or up button on the monitor.
- Press and hold the plus or up button and the power button simultaneously. Continue pressing both buttons until an on-screen message reading “All reset” appears.
- Release both buttons.
How do I reset my monitor to factory settings?
How to reset the LCD monitor to the default settings.
- On the front of the monitor, press the MENU button.
- In the MENU window, press the UP ARROW or DOWN ARROW buttons to select the RESET icon.
- Press the OK button.
- In the RESET window, press the UP ARROW or DOWN ARROW buttons to select either OK or ALL RESET.
How do you reset a ViewSonic monitor?
Why is my ViewSonic screen black?
If the Viewsonic Logo is on the display it could mean that the source is not being detected correctly. If it is projecting a black screen then it could mean that the lamp has failed and need to be replaced.
How do you troubleshoot a monitor?
How to Troubleshoot Display or Video Issues on a Monitor
- Verify display or video issue on a known-good monitor.
- Check for physical damages.
- Verify display or video issue in Windows Safe Mode.
- Update the video card (GPU) driver, monitor driver, chipset driver & BIOS.
- Download and install Microsoft Windows updates.