Who is the winningest high school football team in Texas?
Here are the top UIL 11-man football dynasties of the 21st century, based on division championship victories.
- Aledo. 2009-2020: nine championships in 12 years.
- Carthage. 2008-20: eight championships in 13 years.
- Katy. 2003-20: six championships in 18 years.
- Southlake Carroll. 2002-11: five 6A division titles.
- North Shore.
What is the highest scoring high school football game in Texas?
Texas high school football team wins 97-0 – CBSSports.com.
What year did Abilene High win state championship?
In fact, the Abilene’s 2009 title is the only state championship won by a West Texas school in the state’s largest classification since Midland Lee, powered by future NFL running back Cedric Benson, won three straight from 1998-00.
What is the best high school football program in Texas?
High School Football America Texas Top 25
|No. 1 Westlake||(10-0)||1|
|No. 2 Southlake Carroll||(10-0)||2|
|No. 3 Katy||(10-0)||3|
|No. 4 Duncanvile||(8-1)||4|
Has there ever been a 200 point football game?
Georgia Tech shuts out Cumberland, 222-0, in most lopsided college football game. On October 7, 1916, Georgia Tech defeats Cumberland University, 222-0, in the most lopsided game in college football history.
How many state championships does Abilene High have?
Under Chuck Moser, Abilene won three consecutive state titles (1954–56). In 2009, the Eagles had an undefeated season and won the Division II State Finals, giving the Abilene Eagles their seventh state championship and first in 53 years.
Did Abilene High win?
Abilene High beat Midland High in a District 2-6A football game Friday.
Who holds the record for most touchdowns in high school?
Most Touchdowns in High School Football History
- Alaska: Perry Monzulla — 65 Touchdowns.
- Maine: Brett Gerry — 70 Touchdowns (Tied)
- Wyoming: Jordan Roberts — 70 Touchdowns (Tied)
- Hawaii: Vavae Malepeai — 71 Touchdowns.
- South Dakota; Seth Walter — 79 Touchdowns.
- Vermont: Carson Leary — 80 Touchdowns.