How do you mix Henry 555?
For large projects, HENRY 555 LevelPro can be mixed and installed 2 bags at a time – add 10 quarts of water to a large bucket (min. 10 gal.), and then add two bags, one at a time, of HENRY 555 LevelPro. Clean all tools with water immediately after use. Do not pour unused material into drains.
How do you use Henry’s self leveling compound?
HENRY® 555™ LevelPro
- Easy to use, just mix, pour and spread.
- Sets up fast, install flooring in as little as 6 hours for ceramic tile and 16 hours for all other floor covering.
- Use over a wide variety of surfaces.
How do you use a Henry feather finish?
Information HENRY® 549 FeatherFinish™
- Use over any surface.
- Dries in 15 minutes – install floor covering quickly.
- Installs from featheredge to any depth.
- Easy to mix just add water.
- Exceptional bond to concrete, wood, terrazzo, and ceramic tile.
- No primers or additives needed – ever!
How thick can you pour Henry floor leveler?
A: HENRY 555 can be installed up to 1 1/2” (3.8 cm) over large areas neat, and up to 5” (12.7 cm) with the addition of proper aggregate. Call 800-512-7339 for technical assist if needed. www.WWHENRY.com to view the technical details.
How do you use a premixed floor patch?
Just mix it with water, pour and spread. The underlayment is excellent for smoothing and flattening interior surfaces before installing floor coverings. Use over concrete, wood, tile, terrazzo and cut back adhesive.
How long does Henry floor Patch take to dry?
If the linoleum is placed over the patch it would offer a degree of protection. Be sure to let it cure for at least 24 hours.
How much does a 50 lb bag of self leveler cover?
approximately 40 Sq. Ft.
Coverage: One 50 Lb. bag will cover approximately 40 Sq. Ft. at 1/8 In.
What consistency should Feather Finish be?
Just prior to application on the substrate, the mixture should be stirred again to ensure a creamy, smooth, lump-free consistency. The pot life of ARDEX FEATHER FINISH is approximately 15-20 minutes at 70°F (21°C).