Do 2005 Mercedes have aux?
Near the front of the track (towards the front of the car) you will see the white harness plug. Just plug in your new part!
How do I connect my phone to my C Class 2005?
How to pair my smartphone to my Mercedes-Benz
- Go to Settings on your phone.
- Find the Bluetooth setting and make sure it is on.
- Start your Mercedes-Benz vehicle, press the “TEL” key on the radio, then select “Phone”
- On the lower left of the screen, press “Connect Dev”
How do I use the aux in my Mercedes C Class?
- Press the “DISC” button until Audio appears on the screen’s menu.
- Select “Audio” from the menu using the control knob. A drop-down menu should appear.
- Scroll to the bottom of the drop-down menu and select “AUX”.
- Hold down the “DISC” button until CD or CD/MP3 appears on the screen.
- AUX option should now appear.
Where is the Aux in Mercedes Benz?
In Mercedes-Benz E-Class you will find AUX input in the glove box compartment. Look carefully it is housed in a groove just behind the glove door box door in the front.
How do I connect my phone to my 2005 Mercedes C230 Kompressor?
How do I connect my Phone to my 2005 Mercedes c230 Kompressor? Push the “Phone” button on Your radio control settings inside Your Mercedes, and select “bluetooth Phones” from the displayed list. Navigate through the system, going to “Options” and then “External Authorization”.
Where is the Aux in Mercedes-Benz?
Where is the aux cord in Mercedes?
How do I play music through Bluetooth in my Mercedes?
To get to the Bluetooth audio screen of your Mercedes-Benz hands-free system press the “DISC” key on the radio or select “Audio”. Select “Audio” again and select “Bluetooth audio” or press the “DISC” key several times until you see the following screen. Select “BT audio” located in the lower left corner.
Does the Mercedes C Class 2005 have Bluetooth?
All 2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class model vehicles come standard with the Bluetooth Connectivity function.