What is the average household income for the 89134 zip code?
The average household income ($99,359) for 89134 is less than the average household income for 89124 ($200,458), 89144 ($145,694), and 89129 ($108,539)….Average Household Income.
What is the area median income for Salem Oregon?
The Census ACS 1-year survey reports that the median household income for the Salem Oregon metro area was $65,689 in 2019, the latest figures available. Salem median household income is $1,369 lower than the median Oregon household income and $23 less than the US median household income.
What is the area median income in Virginia?
|Income & Poverty|
|Median household income (in 2020 dollars), 2016-2020||$76,398|
|Per capita income in past 12 months (in 2020 dollars), 2016-2020||$41,255|
|Persons in poverty, percent|| 9.2%|
What is the average household income in Fort Wayne in?
– The Median household income of a Fort Wayne resident is $43,994 a year. The US average is $53,482 a year….Income and Salaries for Fort Wayne.
|ECONOMY||Fort Wayne, Indiana||United States|
|Family Median Income||$57,434||$70,850|
What is considered middle class in Nevada?
Range of household incomes needed to be considered middle class, by family size
|Nevada||$25,415 – $76,245||$35,942 – $107,827|
|New Hampshire||$27,633 – $82,899||$39,079 – $117,236|
|New Jersey||$29,538 – $88,613||$41,773 – $125,318|
|New Mexico||$24,423 – $73,270||$34,540 – $103,620|
What’s considered low income in Oregon?
Calculate the size of your family and arrive a total monthly income amount. For Portland, the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development requirement to be considered low income in 2018 for a one-person family is $45,600, and very low income is $28,500.
What is moderate income in Oregon?
(4) “Moderate Income” means an adjusted annual household income, as defined in 42 U.S.C. 1437, which does not exceed 80 percent of the median household income for the area, as determined by the Department of Housing and Urban Development with allowances for family size.
What is the wealthiest county in Virginia?
Loudoun County, Va
1. Loudoun County, Va. Incomes are so high in Loudoun that even after adjusting for a cost of living 12.3% above the national average, it remains the richest county in the U.S. by a wide margin.
What is a good salary in Fort Wayne Indiana?
The average salary in Fort Wayne is $43,547. A good hourly wage in Fort Wayne is $18.75 per hour. That works out to a good weekly wage of $750 per week and a good monthly wage of $3,250 per month. However, using the median income is only one way to calculate a good salary in Fort Wayne.
What is upper class income in Nevada?
How much does an Upper Class make in Nevada? As of May 25, 2022, the average annual pay for the Upper Class jobs category in Nevada is $49,379 a year. Just in case you need a simple salary calculator, that works out to be approximately $23.74 an hour. This is the equivalent of $950/week or $4,115/month.
What are the 5 wealthiest counties in Virginia?
Here Are The 5 Richest Counties In Virginia
- Falls Church City (Independent City): median household income $121, 250.
- Loudoun County: median household income: $118, 934.
- Fairfax County: median household income $106,690.
- Arlington County: median household income $99,255.
- Stafford County: median household income $95,927.
Are people moving to Fort Wayne?
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) — Northeast Indiana’s population is growing faster than any other state in the region, with Allen County in the lead at 90% of the population increase.
What is middle class in NV?
How much does a Lower Middle Class make in Las Vegas, Nevada? As of May 22, 2022, the average annual pay for the Lower Middle Class jobs category in Las Vegas is $47,737 a year.