How do you say goodbye when leaving a job?
Example farewell messages to a coworker
- “Congratulations on your new job.
- “Congratulations on a job well done!
- “I’ve learned a lot from working with you over the years.
- “It was an honor to work with a coworker who was committed to their success and their coworkers.
- “We will remember you with warm thoughts and memories.
What to write to someone who is leaving work?
Thoughtful and Personal Colleague Leaving Messages
- Good luck for your new job!
- Congratulations on your new role.
- Congratulations on your new job!
- Best of luck on your new opportunity.
- Sorry to hear you’re leaving!
- We’re sad to see you go, but wish you the best of luck!
What do you say on your last day of work?
Hello [Name], I hope you’re doing well! I wanted to let you know that I’ll be leaving my position as [job title] here at [Company] and my last day is [date]. It’s been so great getting to know you through [how you worked together].
How do you write a goodbye message to colleagues?
Short Farewell Messages To Coworkers Samples
- You’ve made your mark here now it’s on to the next!
- Sad to see you go but wishing you happiness as you begin a new chapter in your life.
- I’ve really enjoyed working together.
- Enjoy your next chapter!
- You were a great coworker and an even better friend.
How do you say goodbye mail on last working day?
Today is my last working day. I have genuinely enjoyed my three years with the company and appreciate the opportunity to work with all of you. Thank you for your support and encouragement during this tenure. I have thoroughly enjoyed having lunch parties outside the office with my team members.
How do you say goodbye to a team?
88 Heartfelt Farewell Messages For Your Employees and Co-workers
- I have learned a lot from you during your time here.
- I am seriously going to miss you here.
- In addition to being a colleague, you have been a great friend at work.
- This is a whole new and exciting opportunity for you.