How do I make a pivot chart with two Y axis?
Add a secondary axis to pivot chart
- Right click at the Sum of Profit series, and select Format Data Series from the context menu.
- In the Format Data Series dialog, check Secondary Axis option in the Series Options section.
- Now close the dialog/pane, you can see the secondary axis has been added to the pivot chart.
Can there be 2 Y axis?
A second Y axis is a Y axis drawn on the right-hand side of a chart. It can show the same axis scale as the primary Y axis or a different scale. You can use a second Y axis with the same scale as the primary Y axis on a wide chart to help viewers interpret the data more easily.
How do you change the axis on a pivot chart?
Click anywhere in the chart that contains the data series that you want to plot on different axes. This displays the Chart Tools, adding the Design, Layout, and Format tabs. On the Design tab, in the Data group, click Switch Row/Column.
How do you create a dual axis chart in Excel?
How to Create Dual-Axis Charts in Excel
- Select the data you want to include in the chart.
- Click the Insert tab.
- Click the Combo button.
- Select Create Custom Combo Chart.
- Click the Secondary Axis box for the data you want to display on the alternate axis.
- Click OK.
What is a dual Y-axis chart?
A dual y-axis chart allows you to summarize or plot two y-axis variables that have different domains. For example, you can plot the number of cases on one axis and the mean salary on another.
How do you change the y axis values on a pivot chart?
Add or change the position of vertical axis label Click the chart, and then click the Chart Layout tab. Under Axes, click Axes > Vertical Axis, and then click the kind of axis label that you want.
How do you change the Y axis on a graph in Excel?
When you open the “Format” tab, click on the “Format Selection” and click on the axis you want to change. If you go to “Format,” “Format Axis,” and “Text Options,” you can choose for the text to be aligned vertically, horizontally, or to have a customized angle.
How do I change the Y axis intervals in Excel?
On the Format tab, in the Current Selection group, click Format Selection. Under Axis Options, do one or both of the following: To change the interval between axis labels, under Interval between labels, click Specify interval unit, and then in the text box, type the number that you want.
How do I change the y-axis intervals in Excel?
How do you change the y-axis values on a line graph in Excel?
Click the chart, and then click the Chart Layout tab. Under Axes, click Axes > Vertical Axis, and then click the kind of axis label that you want.
How do I hide the secondary axis in Excel without losing Data?
Select Chart Elements, the plus sign (+), to open the Chart Elements menu. To hide all axes, clear the Axes check box. To hide one or more axes, hover over Axes to display a right arrow. Select the arrow to display a list of axes that can be displayed or hidden on the chart.
How do I change the y axis value on a bar chart in Excel?
How do you add intervals to a graph in Excel?
Set Intervals on a Category Axis
- Open the Excel 2010 spreadsheet where your chart is located, then click anywhere on the chart.
- Click the “Format” tab at the top of the screen.
- Place your cursor into the box next to “Interval between tick marks” to change how often tick marks appear on the axis.
How do you change the Y axis labels in Excel?
Right-click the category labels you want to change, and click Select Data.
- In the Horizontal (Category) Axis Labels box, click Edit.
- In the Axis label range box, enter the labels you want to use, separated by commas.
How do you hide the secondary y axis?
Click the chart that displays the secondary axis that you want to remove. This displays the Chart Tools, adding the Design, Layout, and Format tabs. On the Layout tab, in the Axes group, click Axes, click Secondary Vertical Axis or Secondary Horizontal Axis, and then click None.
How do you change the Y axis on a bar graph?