How do I install SafeNet authentication client?
How to Install the SafeNet Client Software
- Activate the device that we sent to you. (CertCentral) Activate the device that we sent to you.
- Obtain your preassigned password. (CertCentral) Obtain your preassigned password.
- Download the SafeNet Drivers for Windows. (CertCentral) Download the SafeNet Drivers for Windows.
What is SafeNet authentication client Gemalto?
SafeNet Authentication Client is a unified middleware client that manages Gemalto’s extensive SafeNet portfolio of certificate-based authenticators, including eToken, IDPrime smart cards, iKey smart card, USB and software- based devices.
How do I install a SafeNet token?
Safenet Authentication Client software installation
- Unplug your Safenet eToken from your computer before running the installer.
- Download SafeNet Authentication Client installer file on your computer.
- Run the installer.
- The SafeNet Authentication Client Installation Wizard window will display, then click Next.
What is SafeNet authentication client?
SafeNet Authentication Client – is a middleware client that manages Thales’ extensive SafeNet portfolio of certificate-based authenticators, including eTokens, SafeNet IDPrime smart cards, USB and software-based devices.
How do I add SafeNet drivers to Firefox?
To install the module, follow these steps:
- Open Mozilla Firefox.
- From the main menu, select: Tools -> Options -> Advanced and choose the Encryption tab.
- Click on Security Devices.
- In the next window, click on Load.
- In the next window, type Safenet in the field Module Name.
- In the Confirm window, select OK.
How do I activate my SafeNet mobile pass?
On your device, open the SafeNet MobilePASS+ application on your device, tap Get Started (if you have not yet enrolled a token), or tap the Add icon . 5. In the Activation window, tap QR Code Enrollment.
How do you use Gemalto SafeNet?
To enable encryption with a KeySecure key server with the management GUI, complete these steps:
- In the management GUI, select Settings > Security > Encryption.
- Click Enable Encryption.
- On the Welcome page, select Key Servers.
- Select Gemalto SafeNet KeySecure for the key server type.
How do I unblock Gemalto USB token?
The token can be unlocked by Right-clicking on the token name on the left part of the screen and choosing the “Set token password” option. You will be asked to enter the Admin password. And then set a new Token Password.
How do I add a digital signature to Firefox?
Importing Certificate/Signature into Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla Firefox web browser.
- Open Tools.
- Select Options.
- Switch to Advanced tab.
- Click the View Certificates button.
- Switch to Your Certificates tab.
- Click the Import button.
- Locate the ‘. pfx/. p12’ file you transported/exported, select it and click Open.
Where is the e token driver file?
- Open Internet Explorer -> Click on Tools menu -> Click on Internet Options -> Click on Security.
- In “Security” tab (Internet Explorer) -> Select Internet -> Click on Default level Button -> Then Click on Custom level Button.
How do I install a MobilePASS on my computer?
Follow these steps to Get Started:
- Step 1: Retrieve Your Activation Code on CitiDirect BE.
- Step 2: Download the “SafeNet MobilePASS” app on your smartphone:
- Step 3: Securely Validate your Identity.
- Step 4: Proceed to use your MobilePASS instead of the SafeWord card to Login to CitiDirect BE.