Which institute is best for banking exam?
Top 30 bank exams training institutes in India
- Indian Institute of Banking and Services (IIBS)
- Triumphant Institute of Management Education Pvt. Ltd. ( T.I.M.E)
- BSC Academy.
- Loyal Coaching Center (LCC)
- Career Launcher (CL)
- IBT Institute Pvt. Ltd.
- Vista Mind Education Pvt. Ltd.
- Vidya Guru.
What is the eligibility to write bank exams?
Eligibility Criteria for Bank PO exam
|Age of the applicant||20 years to 30 years*|
|Nationality of the applicant||Indian**|
|Educational qualification of the applicant||Should have a graduation degree from a recognised university|
Which institute is best for IBPS?
Best IBPS Coaching in India
- Career Launcher. Career Launcher provides coaching for CAT, SSC CGL, MAT, CMAT and SNAP at 215 centres across India.
- IBT – Institute of Banking Training.
- Career Power.
- Paramount Coaching Centre.
- BSC Academy.
- Eten SSC Bank.
- Teachwell Institute.
What is the syllabus of banking?
Bank exam syllabus includes 4 defined subjects – English Language, Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness. The selection of bank exams is done on the basis of written tests conducted in two different phases which are prelims and mains.
What is the duration of bank coaching?
Banking: Course Details, Admission, Fees, Eligibility, Syllabus, Jobs & Salary
|Average Duration||1 years-3 years|
|Average Fee||15 K-4.5 L INR annual|
What are the benefits of bank coaching?
It prepares the candidates by taking regular tests and advising them on using methods and short tricks to solve problems. Good and reputed coaching institutes provide success capsules in the form of tricks and tips of solving tricky questions in limited time frame.
Is banking exam tough?
Unaware of the tough competition: Candidates appearing for the bank examination take it very casually, which is one of the primary reasons why candidates do not qualify. There are lakhs of aspirants applying for a post where the vacancies are in thousands. The competition for the exam is highly tough.
Which bank exam has highest salary?
TOP 10 HIGHEST PAYING BANKING JOBS IN INDIA
- RBI Grade B.
- NABARD Grade A & B Officer.
- Finance Advisor.
- RBI Assistant.
- NABARD Development Assistant.
- IBPS PO.
- IBPS RRB (PO)
- SBI Clerk. This is an annual exam conducted by SBI for the recruitment of Junior Associates.