Can Google Translate sounds?
Listen to translations spoken aloud Go to Google Translate. Choose the languages to translate to and from. In the text box, enter content you want to translate. , the audio switches between normal and slow pace.
Can Google Translate an audio recording?
Since the Google Translate app does not include the functionality to record the Google Translate voice, you can use Easy Voice Recorder instead. If you would rather store the translations in the Google Translate app, you can save translations to your phrasebook instead.
How do I make Google Translate rap?
Once on the Google Translate page you first set it to translate from German into German. Next type the following into the translate box: pv zk pv pv zk pv zk kz zk pv pv pv zk pv zk zk pzk pzk pvzkpkzvpvzk kkkkkk bsch; When you click on the “Listen” button. Google translate will beatbox.
Is there an app to translate signs?
Voice translation has been available as part of the Android version of the Google Translate app since the back end of 2013. It could only translate one phrase at a time, however. The new version of the app can act as a real-time translator between two people speaking in different languages.
How do you use Google Translate?
- In your browser, go to Google Translate.
- At the top, click Documents.
- Choose the languages to translate to and from.
- Click Browse your computer.
- Select the file you want to translate.
- Click Translate and wait for the document to finish translating.
How do you use voice translator?
Translate by speech
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Translate app .
- Choose the languages you want to translate to and from. From: At the bottom left, select a language.
- Tap Speak . If this button is disabled, the spoken language can’t be translated.
- After it says “Speak now,” say what you want to translate.
How do I make Google Translate beatbox?
Here’s how to do it:
- Go to Google Translate.
- Paste the following text to be translated: pv zk pv pv zk pv zk kz zk pv pv pv zk pv zk zk pzk pzk pvzkpkzvpvzk kkkkkk bsch.
- Change the settings to translate from German to German.
- Click on the speaker icon to hear Google Translate beatbox!