How do I find my BA booking reference?
Regardless of where you made your reservation, your booking reference can be found on your ticket (in an area called ‘PNR code’ or ‘Locator’) or on your e-ticket itinerary receipt. The reference is a series of six characters containing letters and numbers.
What is a BA reference number?
Your booking reference is a series of six letters and numbers used by the airline to uniquely identify your booking. Note British Airways references do not contain the numbers 1 or 0.
How do I speak to a person at British Airways?
Speak to someone at British Airways customer service and get a live person
- After that, Speak to a live person customer service representative from British Airways.
- Press 2.
- Press 3, 1 (607) 246-9297(OTA)
- Dial Phone Number 1-800-247-9297.
How do I check my flight booking?
- Check your itinerary on a travel website. Several websites can give you your itinerary before you even leave the house.
- Go to the website of your airline. Enter the reservation, confirmation or credit card number and you will see a screen view of your flight schedule.
Is PNR and booking reference same?
Booking reference or what is PNR number It may appear under different names — a record locator, booking reference, reservation code, or just PNR. No matter what you call it, the code usually contains 6 characters — letters or letters and numbers, depending on the system used to make a booking.
Where is PNR number in flight ticket?
On your flight coupon / ticket, your PNR is the first six alphanumeric characters printed toward the right as shown in the illustration below.
Is booking reference same as PNR?
A booking reference, also referred to as a PNR or Record Locator, is the airline’s internal identifier for your flight booking within their computer system. It is generated by the airline’s computer system, not by the travel agent or GDS.
Is British Airways free to call?
(800) 247-9297British Airways / Customer service
What is PNR booking reference?
PNR is the abbreviation of Passenger Name Record and it is a digital certificate allowing passengers to do online check-in or manage their bookings in a short time. Also used as booking number, Passenger Name Record is a code with 6 alphanumeric characters (letters and numbers are used together).