How do I assign an IP address to UPS?
Set the menu type to Advanced. Then using the down arrow scroll to UPS IP Address Settings and press enter. From the UPS IP Address Setting menu you can change from DHCP to Manual and enter a static IP address, subnet mask, gateway, and DNS.
What is the default IP for APC Network Management Card?
The default IP address is 192.168. 2.66 with a subnet mask of 255.255. 255.0. The default username is admin and the default password is admin01.
How do I assign a fixed IP address to Smartconnect enabled Smart UPS?
How do I console into APC Smart UPS?
Connect to the UPS/device serial port using the correct APC configuration cable….9600 bps, 8 data bits, no parity, 1 stop bit, and no flow control.
- Apply the port settings to establish the connection.
- Press enter 3-5 times to display the username prompt.
- Use the default username and password of “apc”.
How do I set a static IP for PDU?
- Connect an Original PDU to a DHCP Network.
- Prepare to Connect an Original PDU to a Static IP Address Network.
- Configure a Windows PC for a Point-to-Point Connection.
- Configure an Oracle Solaris System for a Point-to-Point Connection.
- Connect an Original PDU to a Static IP Address Network.
- Crossover Cable Pinout Diagram.
How do I setup my ap9630 network management card?
By default, the APC AP9630 NMC (Network Management Card) does not have an IP address assigned. The easiest way to configure an IP address is to log into the UPS’s NMC over a serial port….Serial Access.
|USB-Connected port 1||/dev/ttyUSB0|
|USB-Connected port 2||/dev/ttyUSB1|
How do I access APC Smart UPS Web interface?
How do I access apc Smart UPS Web interface?
Does a UPS have an IP address?
Enter the full IP address range of your network and click on the button to start the search for the UPS. The system will automatically locate the IP address of your APC UPS.
How do I find my PDU IP address?
For PDUs with a display screen: Press and hold the select button for a few seconds. Once “IP” appears on the display screen, release the button. Your unit will then display the IP address in a sequence of four groups.
How do you set up a PDU?
- Connect a DB9-to-RJ45 PDU communications cable from the RS232 port on the PDU to the serial (COM) connector on a monitor.
- A console window opens.
- Type the default user ID.
- When the console prompts you for a password, press Enter.
- When you are prompted to log in again, type the default user ID Admin .
Is the AP9630 hot swappable?
Underside of AP9630 Network Management Card 2 If your SmartSlot accessory looks similar or has two or more pins that are longer than the others, this identifies the SmartSlot accessory as hot swappable.
What is the APC SmartConnect Ethernet port?
The dedicated SmartConnect Ethernet Port makes set up easy; it requires no additional hardware or software. APC’s next-generation Smart-UPS enables you to monitor your power infrastructure online, anytime – anywhere – from our secure web portal.
How do I network APC UPS?
How do I connect to APC?
Open your browser and enter the IP address of the APC UPS. After a successful login, you will be sent to the APC UPS Dashboard. Configure the desired static IP address an click on the Apply button.