How do I put Facebook comments on WordPress?
Here are few steps to follow:
- Upload gs-facebook-comments folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Select Facebook Comments page from wordpress menu for settings.
- Select post types or use shortcode [gs-fb-comments] for pages or manuall comments.
- That’s it.
How do I integrate Facebook comments on my website?
To add the Comments plug-in to a web page on your site, follow these steps:
- Visit Facebook’s Plug-in Page and click the Comments link.
- Fill in the requested information to customize your Comments feature, as follows: URL to Comment On: Enter the specific URL for the comment box.
- Click Get Code and add to your website.
How do you implement comments on a website?
HTML Comment Box
- First log in to your Google account.
- Then go to the HTML Comment Box.
- In the blue box, click on Log in.
- You will be taken to your Google email account.
- Enter your login information.
- Once completed you will be taken back to the HTML Comment box site.
How do you copy all comments from Facebook?
How to export Facebook comments?
- Login with admin account of the Facebook page.
- Allow “Read content posted on the Page” and “Read user content on your Page”
- Select Facebook page.
- Select Facebook post or enter Facebook URL.
- Choose export settings for Facebook comments.
- Click Export Facebook comments.
How do I create a custom comment template in WordPress?
How to Create a Custom Comments Callback in WordPress
- Step 1: Create better-comments. php.
- Step 2: Include your new better-comments. php Template.
- Step 3: Add Better Comments Callback To wp_list_comments.
- Step 4: Tweaking The Custom HTML Output.
How do I style comments in WordPress?
Styling Comment Reply Link in WordPress Comments To enable threaded comments, go to your WordPress admin (Settings » Discussion). Look at the section where it says other comment settings, and check the box for enable threaded (nested) comments.
How do you customize comments on Facebook?
Go to the public post on your profile that you want to change who can comment on it. Click the three-dot menu icon in the top right of the post. Click Who can comment on your post? Select who is allowed to comment on your public post from any of the three audiences listed above.