Can you screen record YouTube with sound?
Go to the Record tab and choose Record PC Screen. There are three types of screen recording to choose from – Target Window, Full Screen and Custom. You can also choose to record computer system audio or record from microphone. Click the icons to turn them off or on accordingly.
How do I screen capture with audio?
You can use Screen Capture (an online grabber), Audacity (a desktop recorder), or Windows Voice Recorder (a built-in Windows app). If you need to record not just audio but also screen or webcam, try Movavi Screen Recorder. It’s an advanced desktop program that has many useful recording features.
Does FFMPEG record sound?
If you’d like to record any and all system sound, it’s best to use FFMPEG. The tool is a command-line tool and it can be a bit daunting to get started with it but, it’s one of the easiest ways to record system sound.
How do I record video with FFMPEG?
- Capturing your Desktop / Screen Recording. Contents.
- Linux. Use the x11grab device: ffmpeg -video_size 1024×768 -framerate 25 -f x11grab -i :0.0+100,200 output.mp4.
- macOS. Use the avfoundation device: ffmpeg -f avfoundation -list_devices true -i “”
- Windows. Use DirectShow.
- Hardware Encoding.
- Lossless Recording.
Why when I screen record is there no sound?
If the system volume is too low, or the volume is too low during screen recording by a third-party app, the recorded video may play no sound. In either of these cases, press the volume button to increase the system or third-party app volume during screen recording.
How can I record audio from YouTube?
Here’s how to record audio from YouTube with Free Sound Recorder:
- Open Free Sound Recorder.
- Press the Record button.
- Go to the Show mixer window.
- Under Recording Mixer, select the sound source you want to record.
- Next, in the Recording Device drop-down menu, select Stereo Mix.
- Adjust the volume and balance.
How do I record system audio with ffmpeg?
- Install pavucontrol .
- Start recording with ffmpeg (see example commands below).
- Start pavucontrol .
- Go to the Recording tab and you’ll find ffmpeg or Lavf56. 15.102 (or similar) listed there.
- Change audio capture from Internal Audio Analog Stereo to Monitor of Internal Audio Analog Stereo.
How do I play audio with ffmpeg?
In order to use the FFmpeg as an audio playback tool you can untilize FFplay (available for Windows and for Linux). It’s as simple as: ffplay The audio track must be of a supported format, meaning you will need some libraries.
How do I record system audio with FFmpeg?
How do I stream desktop with FFmpeg?
Show activity on this post.
- Download FFmpeg. Either 64-bit or 32-bit should work.
- Install Screen Capturer Recorder. The installer should automatically install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable as well, if needed.
- Use ffmpeg -f dshow -i video=screen-capture-recorder -r 24000/1001 -q 1 out.avi.