How do I add Citavi to Word?
In Word, click File > Options > Add-Ins. In the Manage dropdown menu, select Disabled Items and click Go. Select Citavi Word Add-In [version number] (mscoree. dll) and click Enable.
How do I refresh Citavi in Word?
- In Windows, switch to the “Control Panel”.
- Click “Programs and Features”.
- Select “Citavi 6”.
- Click “Change”.
- Select “Modify” and then click “Next”.
- Select “This feature will be installed on local hard drive” for the Word Add-In.
- Click “Next” and complete the setup process.
How do I add a bibliography to Citavi?
You can use Citavi to search the bibliography and add the references to your project.
- Click Preview and then click the name of the file to show it in the preview pane.
- Highlight the bibliography.
- Click Tools, and then click Search bibliography.
- Citavi shows you the text in the file.
How do I export references from Citavi to Word?
The easiest way to quickly share reference information is by copying it to the Clipboard.
- In the list of references, select one or more references. Right-click, then select Copy formatted refernce.
- Switch to another application, such as Word or an e-mail program.
Why is citavi not working?
In Citavi on the Help menu, click Check for updates. If an update is available, install the update and then check if the Word Add-In appears. You can also check here to see if a beta version is available that contains a bug fix for the issue you are experiencing.
How do I connect citavi 6 in Word?
If you were already using Word with Citavi’s Word Add-In and then installed an Office update, you will need to uninstall and reinstall the Citavi Word Add-In….Installing the Add-In for Word
- Close Citavi.
- In Windows, switch to the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program.
- Select Citavi 6.
- Click Change.
- Click Next.
What is citavi used for?
Citavi can extract text excerpts and images from documents as quotations, and organize them together with own ideas imported as “thoughts”. Quotations and thoughts can be copied into the word processor, citations are added automatically.
How do I export from citavi?
We recommend using the table view to do this.
- Switch to the Reference Editor and then click Table in the toolbar. Or press Alt+Ctrl+T.
- Click Columns to include additional fields in the export.
- On the References menu, click Export to Microsoft Excel.
- Choose where you want to save the spreadsheet.
- Click Save.
How do you use citavi assistant?
- Restart Word.
- Switch to the Insert tab.
- Click Get add-ins.
- In the Search field, enter: Citavi. Click the search icon.
- UnderCitavi Assistant, click Add.
- In Word, click the Citavi Assistant.
- Log in with your Citavi Account information.
- Open the desired Citavi Cloud project.
How can I use citavi for free?
You can use Citavi Free to do so. Use the Citavi DBServer Manager to create a Citavi database on an SQL server. Then, test the access with Citavi Free. One user per database can then work on projects containing up to 100 references.