How do I activate my DHL Packstation?
In the Post & DHL App, tap the Activate button in the Packstation section. If your smartphone is not activated straight away, tap DHL customer card and scan the barcode of your DHL customer card. Your device is activated!
Is DHL Packstation free?
Sign up for DHL Packstation once only and free of charge, and download the DHL Paket app. 2.
How do I get my parcel from Packstation?
In the app, tap on the Packstation you are standing in front of and your pick-up code will be displayed. On the Packstation screen, you can scan in your pick-up code under the Pick-up menu item and open the compartment containing your parcel. Your customer card is no longer needed!
What is German Packstation?
Packstation is a service of parcel lockers run by DHL Parcel Germany, a business unit of Deutsche Post’s Mail division, in Germany and elsewhere (e.g. in Italy).
How do I set up a DHL account?
Simply visit the DHL website and click on the “Express” link at the top of the page. From there, you’ll be directed to select your country from a drop-down menu. Once you are directed to your country page, you’ll be asked whether you wish to open a personal or business account.
How do I use German Packstation?
How it works
- Once your parcel is delivered to your selected Packstation, you will receive a shipment notification with a 4-digit mTAN (your personal pin) via text message on your mobile phone.
- Each Packstation has a touchscreen where you can select English as your language.
How does DHL Packstation work?
The post number is generated automatically and is directly linked to your customer account, i.e. the number is not transferable. After registering, you can view the post number in your customer account or on your DHL customer card. You need the post number to receive parcels at a Packstation or a postal outlet.
How do I collect a parcel from a DHL Service Point?
- Complete your parcel details online.
- Find your nearest DHL Service Point.
- Pick your free DHL envelope or box.
- Pay and send your parcel at the counter.
How do I get a DHL pick up code?
The email or text notification contains your pick up code. When collecting your parcel, please make sure you bring the notification as you’ll need your pick up code. Proof of address and photographic ID will also be required.
What is my DHL account number?
– DHL Import Account Number is a 9-digit number starting with “9”. – DHL Return Label is valid for 90 days after it is issued. – Please do not attach DHL return label to the parcel, but pack it with the contents. The contact information that you saved in Ship&co’s “Profile” page is displayed.
What is DHL account?
The DHL eCommerce Web portal allows business customers with regular shipping accounts to manage their shipments with DHL eCommerce. Key features include, creating label, scheduling pickup and tracking shipments.