How do I reset my Linksys WRT54G router password?
- Press the reset button for 30 seconds.
- Open up your Web browser and enter “192.168. 1.1” in the address bar.
- For the login, leave a blank ID and enter “admin” as the password.
What is the default WIFI password for Linksys?
The router password is an administrator password used when accessing the router’s web-based setup page. The default router password for all Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Routers is admin.
How do I setup my Linksys WRT54GS router?
How to Set Up a Linksys WRT54G Wireless G Router
- Step 1: Connect the Modem. Plug the Ethernet cable from your cable or DSL modem into the Internet port on the router.
- Step 2: Connect Your Computers.
- Step 3: Connect the Power.
- Step 1: Log In.
- Step 2: Open Wireless Settings.
- Step 3: Name the Network.
- Step 4: Set Up Security.
Which number is the password on router?
The default Wi-Fi password or Wireless Key is the number between two bar codes. The Serial Number is the number above two barcodes. In this example, the SSID is 2WIRE110. The default Wi-Fi password or Wireless Network Key is below Mac Address, to the right of the barcode.
How to hard reset Linksys WRTP54G?
Hard reset Software reset. Hard reset. Press and hold the Reset button, which is located at the back panel of your Wireless Ethernet Bridge, for 30 seconds. NOTE: Observe the power light on the Wireless Ethernet Bridge while pressing the Reset button. It should blink or flash as an indication that the device is properly resetting. Software
How to configure Linksys router WRT54G2?
What is the Linksys WRT54G2 Wireless-G BroadBand Router? The Linksys WRT54G2 Wireless-G Broadband Router is a three-in-one device.
How to set a password on a Linksys router?
Turn on the router. Most Linksys routers don’t have an on/off switch,but turn on automatically when you plug it into an outlet.
How do I password protect my Linksys wireless router?
If you can,access the router using a computer that is connected to the router via an Ethernet cable.