How do you implement phpBB?
How to Create a phpBB Forum (In 5 Steps)
- Step 1: Download and Install phpBB. The first thing you’ll need to do is download the phpBB software.
- Step 2: Register Your phpBB Forum Administrator Account.
- Step 3: Set Up Your phpBB Forum.
- Step 4: Start Creating Content.
How do I create a phpBB Forum website?
How to create a forum in phpBB
- 1) Click Forums. 2) Enter the name of the new forum here.
- 3) Click Create new forum. 4) Enter a description for the new forum here.
- 5) Click Submit. That’s it! The forum has been successfully created.
Is phpBB Forum free?
phpBB is a free flat-forum bulletin board software solution that can be used to stay in touch with a group of people or can power your entire website.
How do I install phpBB on Bluehost?
Installing phpBB using Marketplace
- Log in to your Bluehost cPanel account.
- Under the Website, click the One-Click Installs icon.
- Find the phpBB icon.
- Click Install.
- Select Get Started.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the Domain Name you would like to use for this application.
- If desired, enter a Directory.
How do I add phpBB to WordPress?
Re: Easiest way to integrate phpBB in WordPress website install phpbb to its own directory. put a link to your support board in your wp menu. put a link back to the wp site in the phpbb menu. if you want to bridge the users logins etc.
How do I create a forum on Bluehost?
Creating a new topic Give your new topic a subject. Enter the information to be displayed. Select any applicable options for your topic. Click the Submit button.
How do I install phpBB on my website?
From the cPanel dashboard, navigate to the Software -> Softaculous Apps Installer section. In the Softaculous search field, type in phpBB and select it. Once the phpBB page appears, click on the Install Now button.