How do I look up a corporation in Texas?
Search for a business entity (Corporation, LLC, Limited Partnership) in Texas by going to the Secretary of State’s Website. Preform a lookup by Name, Tax ID Number, or File Number.
How do I look up a LLC in Texas?
You can search a Texas LLC name 3 ways:
- Call the State. Call the State Business Information Line at 512-463-5555 and tell them: “Hello, I am forming an LLC and I’d like to check to see if my name is available.”
- Send an Email. The Texas Secretary of State replies to emails very fast.
- Search the State’s Online Database.
Does a DBA expire in Texas?
Doing Business As names are filed with the Texas Secretary of State or County Clerk and are valid for 10 years, after which time they can be renewed.
What is the Texas SOS file number?
The Texas SOS File number is the number assigned to an entity registered with the Texas Secretary of State.
How do I find information on a corporation?
In California, you can search for information on a business entity through the website maintained by California’s Secretary of State. This free search is available at: https://businesssearch.sos.ca.gov .
How can I check company incorporation status?
Steps to Check Company Registration Status
- Step 1: Go to the MCA website.
- Step 2: Go to the ‘MCA Services’ tab. In the drop-down click on ‘View Company/LLP Master Data’.
- Step 3: Enter the company CIN. Enter the captcha code.
- You can also search for CIN by clicking on the search icon beside the ‘Company/LLP Name’ field.
How do I find out who owns a business in Texas?
You can find information on any corporation or business entity in Texas or another state by performing a search on the Secretary of State website of the state or territory where that corporation is registered.