What happened to Ste Genevieve Winery?
– A fire destroyed a building at Chaumette Vineyards & Winery Thursday night. Ste. Genevieve and St. Francois firefighters responded to the fire around 7 p.m. The building that was burnt down was where the winery’s offices and operations were located, according to a press release.
Who owns Chaumette Winery?
Owner Hank Johnson
Chaumette Vineyards & Winery’s Owner Hank Johnson is pleased to present the opening of the newly restored Bequette-Ribault House in historic Ste. Genevieve, Missouri.
Who owns Wildside wineries Versailles?
Wildside Winery is located in Versailles, Kentucky and features a tasting room with over 30 wines. They also host special events, concerts and weddings. We sat down with owner, Elisha Holt to talk wine, the future of Wildside and to get to know her better.
Where is St Genevieve wine made?
Our winery and vineyard is located in the Escondido Valley appellation in West Texas, 27 miles east of downtown historic Fort Stockton and an hour to an hour and a half drive to many popular West Texas destinations like Big Bend, Alpine, Marfa and Marathon. A proud tradition of winemaking excellence, Ste.
What is the oldest winery in McLaren Vale?
Established in 1890, Kay Brothers is the oldest winery in McLaren Vale still in founding family hands, a winery that has stood the test of time.
What is the best wine in McLaren Vale?
Try classics alongside alternative styles with the following six standout reds.
- 2017 Angove Family Winemakers The Medhyk Shiraz. Opaque purple with bright hues.
- 2020 Hither & Yon Carignan.
- 2020 Paxton Grenache.
- 2018 Yangarra Estate Shiraz.
- 2018 Beresford Classic Shiraz.
- 2017 Blewitt Springs Wine co Reserve Shiraz.
What is the wine capital of the world?
The city of Bordeaux
The city of Bordeaux looks resplendent in its 18th-century grandeur. World wine capital, the city of Bordeaux looks resplendent in its 18th-century grandeur. UNESCO declared it a World Heritage Site in 2007.