Can you put paysafe card into PayPal?
What you need in addition to your my paysafecard account is a paysafecard Mastercard. Add your paysafecard Mastercard as a payment option to your PayPal account and you’re done.
Can you transfer money from paysafe?
Customers can use the balance of their paysafecard account to make another payment online, withdraw the funds at an ATM via the paysafecard Mastercard® card or to make a bank transfer to their bank account.
Who accepts paysafecard?
The most widespread use are online games; for example, League of Legends accepts paysafecard in 41 countries as of 2018. Examples of other partners accepting paysafecard in 20 or more countries include PlayStation 4,Steam,Guild Wars,Second Life,Skype,Facebook and Newegg.
Is paysafe the same as PayPal?
PayPal Commerce Platform is a comprehensive solution designed to serve your business needs and your customers, whether you’re… Paysafe offers secure payment solutions for merchants to receive payments, digital wallet services for customers and a prepaid…
How do I get my money back from my paysafecard?
To apply for a refund, please send an e-mail with the following information to [email protected]:
- A copy of the paysafecard PIN(s).
- Your bank account details (including: Bank name, BSB (Bank State Branch), bank account number, account holders name)
Can I add paysafecard to Google pay?
Paysafe’s prepaid business paysafecard is now being accepted as a payment method in the Google Play Store, the app store for Android-certified devices, opening the door to the digital era for millions of customers.
How do I redeem my paysafecard?
To use the Paysafecard, the customer has to buy the special voucher with the 16-digit PIN in one of the offline points of sale. As the shopper makes purchases online, s/he uses the code from the voucher to pay. To check the remaining balance, the consumer can use the online app.
How do I deposit with paysafecard?
Making a deposit by Paysafecard is quick, simple and secure.
- Select ‘My Account’, then ‘Deposit’.
- Select ‘Paysafecard’.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit.
- Select ‘Deposit’.
- Enter the details requested.
- You must accept the terms and conditions of Paysafecard to make the payment.
What can Paysafe be used for?
What is paysafecard? Simply put, paysafecard is a prepaid credit card. You can use it to pay safely online, whether you have a bank account or not. Since paysafecard is prepaid, it comes without unexpected bills, monthly contracts, or any other commitments.
Can paysafecard be refunded?
No, Paysafecard payment are irreversible (no chargebacks possible). Can I refund more than 100% of the original transaction? No, this is not possible.
What can paysafe be used for?
How do I use my paysafecard online?
To use a paysafecard to make a payment:
- On the payment page, the shopper selects the paysafecard payment method.
- The shopper either enters their 16-digit paysafecard PIN or their ‘my paysafecard’ username and password to login to their eWallet.
- The shopper follows the onscreen instructions and completes the payment.