Does Alghero have a beach?
With shallow, transparent waters and a gorgeous natural setting, Alghero beaches are perfect for any kind of crowd; including families with children who’ll have a blast playing with the powdery, white sand and splashing in the refreshing waters.
Which part of Sardinia has the most beautiful beaches?
1. Cala Brandinchi. Known as ‘Little Tahiti’ for its incredible clear waters, and recognised as one of the most famous beaches in Sardinia, Cala Brandinchi makes it onto any list showcasing Sardinia’s best beaches.
Is Alghero Sardinia expensive?
Alghero can be expensive depending on your preferences, but there are 40,000 local people in this beautiful city during economic hardship, indicating its affordability.
How many days do you need in Alghero?
Visit Alghero in 3 days If you want to visit Alghero and its surrounding in 3 days, I recommend the following itinerary: 1 day in the city of Alghero: a stroll in the old town to discover piazza Civica, Alghero cathedral and its bell tower, then go on the ramparts to enjoy the sunset.
What is Alghero known for?
Alghero is a paradise for all you nature lovers! Take a boat excursion to go dolphin watching, or go snorkelling to see amazing multi-coloured fish. Alghero is also a scuba diving hotspot, known for its underwater caves.
Which side of Sardinia is best?
If you are looking for a luxury holiday in Sardinia, the Costa Smeralda is the right place for you. If you wish to find peace and quiet and less crowded beaches, you can choose among many resorts in the North, which have just what you need.
What is the most beautiful part of Sardinia?
The top 10 most beautiful places in Sardinia
- Stintino (La Pelosa Beach)
- Cala Mariolu.
- Cala Goloritzé
- Village of Tiscali.
- Bay of Chia.
- Tavolara Island and Coda Cavallo Bay.
- Su Gorropu. It is one of the deepest valleys in Europe, 1.5 km long and about 500 meters deep, also called Gorropu canyon.
Which is the best part of Sardinia to stay?
Where To Stay In Sardinia
- Cagliari – The Perfect City Break.
- Villasimius – Best for Diving Junkies.
- Costa Rei – A Fabulous Getaway for Families.
- Pula – Great Beaches and Archeology.
- Carloforte – A Truly Unique Place.
- Oristano – Sardinia Off-the-Beaten Path.
- Sassari – A Lesser Visited Destination.