How do I change my tray icons?
Windows 10 – System Tray
- Step 1 − Go to the SETTINGS window and choose System.
- Step 2 − In the SYSTEM window, select Notifications & actions.
- Step 3 − In the SELECT WHICH ICONS APPEAR ON THE TASKBAR window, you can turn on or off the icons in whichever way you prefer.
How do I add an icon to my tray?
How to add system tray icons to the notification area in Windows 10:
- Press the WINDWS key.
- Type “select which”. In the results list, “Select which icons appear on the taskbar” will be selected.
- Press ENTER to open these Settings.
- Press SPACEBAR to turn it on.
- Press ALT+F4 to close Settings.
- Now do INSERT+F11.
Where is the tray icon?
The notification area (also called the “system tray”) is located in the Windows Taskbar, usually at the bottom right corner. It contains miniature icons for easy access to system functions such as antivirus settings, printer, modem, sound volume, battery status, and more.
What is tray icon menu?
The tray icon is the Clipboard Master symbol in the task bar on the lower right: The tray icon gives you access to the clipboards, entries, settings and functions of Clipboard Master: to do so, click on the tray icon with the left or right mouse button.
How do I customize my Windows 10 system tray?
You can quickly customize whether an icon appears on your taskbar or this tray by dragging and dropping it between the two areas. On Windows 10, you can access more detailed setting by right-clicking the taskbar and selecting “Settings”. This takes you straight to the Settings > Personalization > Taskbar screen.
How do I restore my system tray icons?
How to Restore Missing System-Tray Icons
- First, click Start, type icons, and then click Notification Area Icons.
- Find the icons for Power and Volume, then make sure both are set to Show icon and notifications.
- Near the bottom of that same window, click Turn system icons on or off.
How do I change the system tray in Windows 10?
On Windows 10, you can access more detailed setting by right-clicking the taskbar and selecting “Settings”. This takes you straight to the Settings > Personalization > Taskbar screen. Scroll down to the “Notification Area” section and click the “Select which icons appear on the taskbar” link.
How do I customize the tray in Windows 10?
How do I manage system tray in Windows 10?
Manage and display System Tray Icons in Windows 10
- Right-click on a blank space on the Windows 10 taskbar and select Taskbar Settings.
- The link “Select which icons appear on the taskbar” gives you options to enable or disable icons on the taskbar.