How do you write test cases on Facebook login page?
Functional Test Scenarios of Login Page
- Verify that cursor is focused on the “Username” text box on the page load (login page)
- Verify that tab functionality is working properly or not.
- Verify that Enter/Tab key works as a substitute for the Sign-in button.
- Verify that the User is able to Login with Valid Credentials.
What are the test cases for Facebook?
Friends and their Timelines Test Cases for Facebook Verify that the user can approve or decline received friend request. Verify that the user can unfriend any existing friend. Verify that users can see the timeline of their friends. Verify that users can post text in their friend’s timeline.
How do I test functionality of a login?
Functional Test Cases: Verify if a user will be able to login with a valid username and valid password. Verify if a user cannot login with a valid username and an invalid password. Verify the login page for both, when the field is blank and Submit button is clicked. Verify the ‘Forgot Password’ functionality.
How do I write test scenarios on Facebook app?
- Posting. Test Scenarios :
- ->Post a Picture. ->Post a Photo.
- ->Post a message: – Post message on single friend’s wall.
- ->Post a Add: – Post add on single friends wall.
- ->Post a picture: – Post picture on single friend’s wall.
- ->Post a photo:
- – Tag multiple people.
- ->Add location to the the post:
What are pre conditions for Facebook login page before writing the test cases?
Preconditions may consist of one or a few sentences….Preconditions: a user has logged in and moved to his/her personal account, to the “My address” tab.
- Fill all fields with the valid data.
- Click on the “Save” button.
- Click on the “Edit” button.
- Change the information you have previously entered.
- Click on the “Save” button.
How do you write a test scenario?
To create accurate test scenarios, it is best to gather input from clients, stakeholders, and developers. This helps effectively cover all possible user scenarios and enables comprehensive testing of all business flows of the software in question.
How do you write a test case for a login button?
Positive Test Cases for Login Page
- Log in with valid credentials.
- Check the Show Password feature.
- Check the Remember Me checkbox.
- Check the autofill.
- Check the Log Out button.
- Restore the password with a registered email.
- Check the Forgot Password email.
- Create a new password using valid data.
Which is the correct test case for login process?
Test Cases for Login Page
|Sr No.||Test Cases||Steps To Execute|
|2||TC-02||1. Enter invalid username 2. Enter correct password 3. Click on Login Button|
|3||TC-03||1. Enter valid username 2. Enter incorrect password 3. Click on Login Button|
|4||TC-04||1. Enter valid username 2. Do not enter password 3. Click on Login Button|
How do you create a test scenario?
4 advice on how to write test scenarios:
- Give a name, description and necessary information for each test case. This is a good practice which allows you to verify right away what a specific test case is about.
- Write cases for the end-user.
- Grouping of test cases.
- Universality of test cases.