How do I get the 3 buttons back on my Motorola?
Swipe up from the bottom of any screen. Swipe diagonally from either lower corner of the screen. Use these icons to move between screens and apps if you chose 3-button navigation. takes you back one screen.
What to do if phones back button is not working?
How can I restore my back button in Android?
- Restart your device. You should start with a simple restart.
- Switch to gestures and then back to buttons.
- Boot into Safe mode.
- Wipe cache partition.
- Reset your device to factory settings.
How do I turn on Back button on Motorola?
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
- Locate and tap on the Settings App.
- Tap System.
- Tap Gestures.
- Tap System Navigation.
- Enable 3-Button Navigation.
How do I turn on my Moto G without power button?
Hold down the volume down key and connect your phone via USB cable to your PC. Keep the volume button held down until you see a boot menu. Select the ‘Start’ option using your volume keys, and your phone will power on.
How do I change the navigation button on my Motorola?
You can select which navigation option to use for moving between apps and screens.
- Go to Settings > System > Gestures.
- Touch System navigation.
- Choose an option: Gesture navigation: Use drag and swipe gestures to return to your home screen, to switch apps, or to go back to the previous screen.
Why are the buttons on my phone not working?
Restart the Device Restarting your device proves to be a masterstroke when your Android phone’s virtual keys suffer the effect of a normal software malware. Reboot your device by long-pressing the Power Button. If you’re lucky, you’ll find the home key functioning fine as soon as your phone restarts.
What do you do when your navigation bar is not working?
Navigation bar does not appear on Samsung phone
- Open the navigation bar settings. Open Settings, tap Display, and then tap Navigation bar.
- Turn off Swipe gestures. Tap Buttons to disable gestures and restore the navigation buttons.
Where’s the back button on a Moto G power?
To go back, swipe toward the middle. For recent apps, swipe up and hold. To switch apps, swipe left or right at the bottom.