Is Abu Dhabi issuing work visas?
Overseas professionals who want to live and work in Abu Dhabi must obtain a work permit (locally known as an UAE labor card) and a residency visa with the Abu Dhabi General Directorate of Residence and Foreigners Affairs.
How can I check Abu Dhabi visa status?
To check your visa status, here’s what you need to do:
- Visit the portal: https://smartservices.ica.gov.ae/echannels/web/client/default.html#/fileValidity.
- Click on the “Passport Information” tab.
- Select “Visa”
- Enter your Passport number and Passport expiry date.
- Select your nationality.
Is UAE issuing work visa now?
A remote work visa allows you to live in the UAE while you continue to work for your existing employer, outside the UAE. The visa is valid for one year . Read about the other terms and conditions relating to the remote work visa.
How can I check my work visa in UAE?
How to check your labour contract online in the UAE
- Head over to the MOHRE or Tasheel website.
- Below the page, you will see a ‘Labour Card Information’ option.
- Select the option to go to the next page.
- Enter your details such as labour card number, person code, date of birth and nationality.
How long does Abu Dhabi work visa take?
How Long Does it Take to Get a UAE Work Permit? Upon the complete submission of documents, it usually takes about 5 working days for the Ministry to issue the work permit.
Can I work in Abu Dhabi?
In order to legally work in Abu Dhabi, expats will need to obtain a residence visa sponsorship for employment. As the title indicates, it’s necessary for expats to have an employer sponsor them by offering them a job contract and by applying with the appropriate authorities for the visa.
Is UAE visa open for India?
With UAE announcing the reopening of its borders for travellers ahead of Expo 2020 trade fair, visa services provider VFS Global stated that it has resumed UAE tourist visa services for Indians. The trade fair is scheduled to commence on 1 October 2021.
How much does an employment visa cost in Abu Dhabi?
UAE Work Permit fees Level A: AED 600. Level B: AED 1,500. Level C: AED 2,000.
How do I check my work permit status?
Information on the status of your application is accessible on the USCIS website (egov.uscis.gov). Automatic updates are also available by email with registration. Visit the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service website to access the status of your work permit application.
How can I check my new work permit status in UAE?
Track visa application
- You can also check Dubai visa applications and validity on the website of General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs-Dubai.
- Enquire about visa status, issuance, expiry and validity through the Amer website.
- Send a message or chat with Amer office.