Are family visas open in Saudi Arabia?
Only a legal Saudi resident or citizen who is an Iqama holder can apply for the family visit visa on behalf of the visitor. For this, the Iqama should be valid for at least 4 months. The Iqama holder has to initiate the MOFA family visit visa application process in Saudi Arabia.
Which profession can get family visa in Saudi Arabia?
List of Eligible Profession for Family Visit Visa / Permanent Resident Visa Saudi Arabia
- Accountant / Account Verifier / Auditor.
- Accounts Manager.
- Administration Coordinator.
- Administrative Manager.
- Administrative Researcher.
- Agricultural Specialist (General)
- Air Controller.
- Air Hostess.
How can I apply for family visa in KSA 2022?
- Step 01: Fill the application. You need the following documents to fill the family visit visa application;
- Step 02: Submit the application.
- Step 03: Check Visit Visa Application Status.
- Step 04: Submit the application to the Saudi Embassy.
- Step 05: Check Saudi Visa Status.
How can I check my family visa status in Saudi Arabia?
If you want to check the status of your family visit visa application (MOFA Visa), you can do so by visiting the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) website (visa.mofa.gov.sa).
How can I apply for family visit visa in KSA 2021?
- Get the appointment from Istiqdam.
- Download the family visit visa application form, fill it in Arabic, and get it attested by the Chamber of Commerce.
- Introduction letter issued by the employer and stamped by the chamber of commerce.
- Copy of marriage certificate if you are applying for in-laws.
Which profession is eligible for applying family visit visa?
The professional classification of Qatar visas includes doctors, engineers, technicians, and many more. A family visit visa is an individual sponsor visa. Professions belonging to the labor category are not eligible to apply. This category includes driver, plumber, carrier, painter, technician, etc.
How can I get family visa in Saudi Arabia without degree?
If you don’t have the certificate at that time, he will ask you to present it next day. On the next working day, go to the Istaqdam office with your unattested certificate and present it to the Mudeer. After presenting the certificate, you will get the yellow slip for applying permanent family visa, from the counter.
How much is family visa in Saudi Arabia?
Saudi Family Visit Visa Fee
|Entry Tourist Visa – Normal||30 days||16500.0|
|visit Single entry Normal||90 days||16000.0|
How do I know if my family visa is approved?
HOW TO CONFIRM VISIT VISA IS ISSUED :
- Copy visa number from the above method, Now go to link https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/
- Select “Visa Issued from MoFA”, Enter ‘Visa Number’, ‘Iqama Number’ and Captcha code, click on ‘Inquire’.
- You can print it and send it to your home country for stamping process.