What is Samsung hidden menu?
There’s one menu you likely aren’t aware of, though, and that’s because Samsung has it hidden: the diagnostics menu. Unlike the rest of the phone’s various settings and features, the diagnostics menu sports a very basic interface and was designed for technicians servicing Galaxy handsets, not for the average consumer.
What kind of phone is smg998u?
Compare with similar items
|This item Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G | G998U Android Cell Phone | US Version 5G Smartphone | Pro-Grade Camera, 8K Video, 108MP High Res | 128GB, T-Mobile Locked, (Renewed)
|Add to Cart
|4.5 out of 5 stars (155)
What is sm G998U?
Amazon.com: Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G | G998U Android Cell Phone | US Version 5G Smartphone | Pro-Grade Camera, 8K Video, 108MP High Res | 128GB, Phantom Black – Verizon Locked – (Renewed) : Cell Phones & Accessories. Electronics.
How do I change the focus on my Samsung phone?
You can adjust settings for your camera by following the steps below:
- From Idle mode, select Menu.
- Select Camera.
- Select Settings button to change camera setting.
- On the settings screen, select Focus mode.
- Choose a preferred focus mode from the list and then tap OK.
How do I find hidden files on my Samsung?
How do I view hidden (Private mode) content on my Samsung Galaxy device?
- 1 Switch on Private Mode. You can do this either by:
- 2 Enter your Private Mode PIN, pattern or password.
- 3 While Private Mode is active, you will see the Private Mode icon at the top of your screen.
- 4 Private files and images will now be available.
Where is IMEI Samsung?
What is IMEI
- Tap the. Phone app icon.
- Dial *#06# in your keypad.
- The screen displayed will show you the IMEI number of your current device as well as the Serial Number (S/N). The displayed screen may look different according to the Android OS version your device is running.
How many SIM cards does Samsung S21 Ultra have?
S21 series devices have a completely redesigned SIM tray that allows you to install two physical SIM cards in a much smaller space. S21 devices also support the use of an eSIM if these are supported by your mobile network. If you have a different device, you can find out more about how to install a SIM or memory card.
Is Galaxy S21 dual SIM?
All the new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G, S21+ 5G, S21 Ultra 5G are equipped with an eSIM. Thanks to the eSIM, users will be able to use dual SIM cards. It means that the eSIM on Galaxy S21 models allows you to immediately connect to another mobile operator without using a physical SIM cards.
What is galaxy focus mode?
Focus Mode is a new setting available for Galaxy devices operating on Android OS Version 10 (Q). It is located in the Digital Wellbeing and parental control settings and allows you to block out distracting apps when trying to get in the zone.
How do I show hidden folders on Android?
How to Find Hidden Files on Android
- Open your File Manager.
- Click “Menu,” and then “Settings.”
- Scroll to the “Advanced” section, and enable “Show hidden files.”
- Then, all of the hidden files will be viewable and accessible.
- Go to the Gallery app on your Android device.
- Click on the “Gallery Menu.”
- Choose “Settings.”
What is IMEI number used for?
IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) is a 15-17-digit code that is given to every mobile phone. This number is used by service providers to uniquely identify valid devices.
What is the code to check Samsung?
Step 1: Open your phone’s dialer and dial the secret code *#0*#, and the diagnostic mode will open automatically.
Is S21 ultra waterproof?
The Galaxy S21 Ultra may be IP68 certified, but it is not waterproof enough to withstand an underwater expedition shown below. Nonetheless, the smartphone should withstand being submerged in up to 1.5 metres of water for 30 minutes, albeit only in freshwater.
How old is the Samsung S21?
S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra The lineup of the first three devices was unveiled at Samsung’s Galaxy Unpacked event on 14 January 2021. On 9 February 2022, the new Galaxy S22 Series Served as the successor to the Galaxy S21 Series. The phones were released on 29 January 2021.
How do I turn off Samsung Focus?
On Android’s Digital Wellbeing screen, tap Focus Mode. Choose the Set a Schedule option to block out the timeout you need from your phone. In the “Your distracting apps” list, select the programs you’d like to disable when Focus Mode is on.
Does Focus mode drain battery?
Also, it pulls the data from the Android OS, so it shouldn’t add any additional battery drain.