What is the most popular theme for a baby shower?
Nursery rhymes are a classic go-to for baby shower themes, and expecting parents are all about this one lately. Moons and stars with white, gold and even touches of blue make for a serene, sophisticated look.
What are some unique baby shower themes?
Baby shower theme ideas
- Elephant-themed baby shower. @onesmartcookiesa.
- “Oh boy”-themed baby shower. @b.v_creations.
- Nautical-themed baby shower. @coraleeluxeevents.
- Dinosaur-themed baby shower. @valor.venue.
- The Office-themed baby shower.
- Balloon-themed baby shower.
- Minimalist baby shower.
- Fall-themed baby shower.
Do baby showers have themes?
Everyone is so excited about the pending bundle of joy, you can really pick a fun idea and run with it. But with so many baby shower themes to choose from, it can be easy to feel overwhelmed—or get carried away. Enter these 20 chic baby shower theme ideas that skirt both tired themes and cheesiness.
How do you pick a baby shower theme?
Focusing on the Parents-to-be A theme that celebrates the parents-to-be and their interests is always a winner! If the parents love to hike and camp, then a woodland themed baby shower might be the perfect pick. If the parents love to travel, then an Up, Up and Away theme might fit the bill.
Is it OK for a mother to give her daughter a baby shower?
Planning the Baby Shower In fact, it’s usually considered perfectly acceptable for a sister, mother-in-law, or even the guest of honor’s mother to host or co-host a baby shower. It’s still unusual for a mother-to-be to host her own shower, though.
How do you do a modern baby shower?
Here are some ideas to plan a phenomenal modern baby shower your guests won’t forget.
- Go Virtual.
- Choose Modern Baby Shower Themes.
- Host a Co-Ed Baby Shower.
- Consider a Gender Neutral Baby Shower.
- Play Unconventional Baby Shower Games.
- Sip-and-See Baby Shower.
- Sprinkle Baby Shower.