How do I set up two-finger Scrolling on a Mac?
Use Multi-Touch gestures on your Mac
- Tap to click. Tap with one finger to click.
- Secondary click (right-click) Click or tap with two fingers.
- Smart zoom. Double-tap with two fingers to zoom in and back out of a webpage or PDF.
- Zoom in or out.
- Swipe between pages.
- Open Notification Center.
Why is my scroll wheel not working on Mac?
Look through your mouse settings on your Windows 10 or Mac to ensure wheel scrolling is actually enabled and configured properly. If you’re using a Mac, also check that the scrolling is set up in the direction you want. Update mouse drivers.
How do I enable double touch on my Mac?
What to Know
- You can double-click on most Mac trackpads.
- Alternatively, click Apple logo > System Preferences > Trackpad to choose how to double click.
- Type Command + Option + F5 or tap the touch ID button three times. Select Mouse Keys. Then you can tap 5 twice to double-click.
How do I turn on two-finger Scrolling on my touchpad?
You can scroll using your touchpad using two fingers.
- Open the Activities overview and start typing Mouse & Touchpad.
- Click on Mouse & Touchpad to open the panel.
- In the Touchpad section, make sure the Touchpad switch is set to on.
- Switch the Two-finger Scrolling switch to on.
Why can’t I scroll down on my laptop with two fingers?
Switch to the Touchpad tab (or Device settings if the tab is absent) and click on the Settings button. This will open the Properties window. Expand the MultiFinger Gestures section, then make sure the box next to Two-Finger Scrolling is checked. If the box is empty, simply click on it to enable it.
Why won’t my mouse scroll up and down on my Mac?
If your Magic Mouse scroll not working still, maybe it’s time to give your Mac a reboot. Sometimes, restarting Mac always helps fix various Mac problems and problems related to Mac accessories, including the Apple Wireless Mouse, Magic Trackpad, or keyboard. Simply click the Apple logo, then select Restart.
How do you get the scroll wheel to work on a Mac?
How to scroll on a Mac
- If you’re on a page (and your cursor is not clicked into a text box), you can also press the spacebar to scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- You can also accomplish this task using the arrow keys on your keyboard, using the down-arrow key to go down and the up-arrow key to go up.
Why doesn’t the scroll on my Touchpad work?
How do I reset my Mac trackpad?
Reset trackpad on Mac Apple logo in the menu bar and select System Preferences → Trackpad. Within the trackpad settings window, in the Point & Click tab, make sure you have set up all the functions of the trackpad so that they are convenient for you.
What is double-click on Mac?
Change mouse tracking, double-click, and scrolling speed on Mac
- Tracking: Adjusts how fast the pointer moves when you drag the mouse.
- Double-Click: Adjusts how rapidly you must click for your Mac to recognize a double-click.
Why can’t I scroll with 2 fingers on my laptop?