How do I check my balance on my AT prepaid GoPhone?
Dial *777# from your AT PREPAIDSM phone to get a text message with your balances. The text will give you your account balance and other account details like your data balance and package info.
How do I find out how much is left on my AT phone?
- Dial 800.288. 2020.
- Follow the prompts to confirm the account about which you are calling.
- Follow the voice prompts and say Bill Balance.
- For account verification, provide the last 4-digits of the account holder’s Social Security number or your 4-digit Personal Identification Number.
How do I check my minutes on my prepaid phone?
Check account usage and balance
- Check minutes used: Dial #MIN# (#646#) and press Send.
- Check text messages used (not available for prepaid customers): Dial #MSG# (#674#) and press Send.
- Check data usage: Dial #WEB# (#932#) and press Send.
- See your account balance and plan information: Dial #BAL# (#225#) and press Send.
How do I access my ATT prepaid account?
Manage AT PREPAID Account
- To manage your AT PREPAID account from your device or computer browser, go to paygonline.com.
- Enter your AT PREPAID wireless number and 4-digit password, then select Login.
- Your Current Balance will be displayed.
How do I find out when my AT prepaid expires?
Non-monthly account holders will be charged $25 the day before the existing AT PREPAID account balance is due to expire. Non-monthly account holders will be notified, via SMS message, two (2) days in advance of the charge.
How do I check my AT iPhone balance?
You can check the balance on your AT bill or the remaining number of minutes you have directly from your iPhone. From the Home screen, go to Settings >Phone >AT Services. Select Check Bill Balance or View My Minutes. AT will promptly send you a free SMS with the info.
How do I check my AT cell phone bill online?
Access your bill with myAT
- Go to Your bill.
- If you have more than one service, choose the bill you want to view. Your previous bill activity and current bill will display.
- Expand sections to see more details. To pay your bill, select Make a payment. To see a copy of your paper bill, select View paper bill.
How do I check my balance on my Alcatel phone?
Android phones such as LG, Samsung, Alcatel, and ZTE devices can use TracFone app to check balance. Go to Google Play Store and search for “TracFone My Account“. Click install and wait until the app is downloaded and installed. Afterward, you can open it and check your balance.
How do I check my AT minutes?
Quick check by dialing Easily view your Rollover Minutes by calling *646# (*MIN#), or for Spanish, *876# (*USO#) from your AT wireless phone. A breakdown of your remaining minutes is delivered via text message to your phone.
What is a GoPhone from AT?
AT GoPhone Unlimited customers will get unlimited talk, text and data, with a max speed of 3Mbps. The plan is perfect for surfing the web, keeping up with your friends on social and streaming standard definition (about 480p) video at a max of 1.5Mbps. Plus, you’ll never incur overage charges.
Do AT prepaid phone cards expire?
The prepaid card valid for 365 days after they are activated at purchase. The 365 days valid only when you buy it from AT store.
How do I check my AT balance by text?
Dial Star Services for usage updates We’ll text the info to you. To get data and text balances: English: *3282# (*DATA#)