What is Plotmatrix Matlab?
plotmatrix( X , Y ) creates a matrix of subaxes containing scatter plots of the columns of X against the columns of Y . If X is p-by-n and Y is p-by-m, then plotmatrix produces an n-by-m matrix of subaxes. example.
How do you plot 3 dimensional data in Matlab?
plot3( X , Y , Z ) plots coordinates in 3-D space.
- To plot a set of coordinates connected by line segments, specify X , Y , and Z as vectors of the same length.
- To plot multiple sets of coordinates on the same set of axes, specify at least one of X , Y , or Z as a matrix and the others as vectors.
How do you display a matrix image in Matlab?
Display Image of Matrix Data Create matrix C . Display an image of the data in C . Add a colorbar to the graph to show the current colormap. By default, the CDataMapping property for the image is set to ‘direct’ so image interprets values in C as indices into the colormap.
How do you plot a two dimensional matrix in Matlab?
Direct link to this answer
- s = size(M);
- [z,x] = ndgrid(1:s(1),1:s(2));
- data = permute(num2cell(cat(3,x,M,z), 2),[3,2,1]);
How do you create a 3D matrix in MATLAB?
3D Matrix in MATLAB
- Uses of MATLAB Include.
- A = [11 2 7; 4 1 0; 7 1 5]
- A(: , :, 2) = [1 2 5 ; 4 4 6 ; 2 8 1]
- A =
- For Example: Create a 3D array with 3 pages using cat function.
- X = cat(3,A,[3 7 1; 0 1 8; 2 5 4])
How do I import an image into MATLAB?
Basic Image Import, Processing, and Export
- Step 1: Read and Display an Image. Read an image into the workspace, using the imread command.
- Step 2: Check How the Image Appears in the Workspace.
- Step 3: Improve Image Contrast.
- Step 4: Write the Adjusted Image to a Disk File.
- Step 5: Check the Contents of the Newly Written File.
How do I create an array of images in MATLAB?
There are two ways you can build an array of images:
- A 3D array. You catenate your images (all should be the same size) along the third dimension like so: imgArray=cat(3,image1,image2,image3,…)
- A cell array. In this case, you group your images into a cell array, and each image is contained in its own cell.