Can a child have an EA account?
Once you (the parent or guardian) have an EA Account, you can create an account for your child. Launch the Origin client and follow these steps: On the login window, click Create an account. If you’re already logged in, you’ll need to log out first.
How do I delete my kids EA account?
Via customer service
- Go to help.ea.com.
- Select a game from the list.
- Select a platform.
- Select the topic “Manage my account”.
- Then “Delete my account”.
- Log in and send your account deletion request to support.
How do I protect my Origin account?
Set up your account securely
- Create a strong, unique password. Weak passwords are easy to guess.
- Use EA Login Verification for extra protection on certain EA services. Turn on Login Verification through your EA Account security settings menu.
- Use trusted devices.
- Mind where you play.
- Add a secondary email to your EA Account.
Can you merge 2 EA accounts?
You cannot move your games or personas to another account yourself. If you decide you really want to merge your accounts, you’ll have to contact us to do that. When you talk to one of our advisors, we’ll make sure there’s no better way to solve this for you.
Can a 10 year old have an EA account?
Once you (the parent or guardian) have an EA Account, you can create an account for your child. Launch the Origin client and follow these steps: On the login window, click Create an account.
How do I change my kids account from adult to Origin?
Child accounts are usually linked to an adult account of their parent or guardian. You can only upgrade a child account by having them log in to the Origin client with the child account—you can’t make this change from the linked parent or guardian account.
Does Origin delete your account?
“The Origin terms of service are designed to protect against misuse of the Origin system. No Origin user who has paid entitlements and/or downloaded games will have their account cancelled or games expired due to extended non-use.
What happens if I delete my EA account?
Delete account The case history associated with your account will be permanently deleted, so you won’t be able to contact us about any cases you have made. You will lose access to entitlements, games, subscriptions, and in-game purchases associated with your account.
How do I remove a trusted device from my EA account?
Re: How to remove dead computer from Origin account?
- Log into Origin.com or Myaccount.ea.com.
- Click onto Security.
- Scroll down to Trusted Devices.
- Find the device you wish to logout/remove from your account.
- Then click the UNTRUST button/link.
Can I transfer my Origin games to another account?
Re: Can I transfer game from one origin account to another (Both in my name) It is not possible to transfer games from one account to another. Each game has a single license for one account only.
Can you link Origin accounts?
Yes, you can!