How do you create an abstract background?
Create abstract backgrounds: 12 top tips
- Get mixing. You’re going to need paint.
- Let streaks show. Go easy on the mixing in order to get gorgeous streaks like these.
- Load up your brush.
- Lay it on thick.
- Keep it simple.
- Reapply it all.
- Combine a variety of techniques.
- Add a focal point.
How do you create a vector background?
You can now create a vector background like below for yourself in less than 1 minute ! Open Vecta.io, and create a drawing. Draw a rectangle, and fill it with the background color you want. Drop your preferred shape into the drawing, then run the plugin – Scatterer to randomly distribute the shapes around your drawing!
How do I create an abstract shape in Illustrator?
Create abstract shapes using Illustrator Blend Modes
- Copy the shape (Ctrl C), paste (Ctrl V) it, and change the color to red.
- Now select both circles (Hold Shift > Click the object) then go to Object > Blend > Make (Alt+Ctrl B).
How do I make a pattern a background in Illustrator?
Create your own pattern swatch in 5 easy steps with Illustrator
- Arrange vector elements into a square. Go to View > Show Grid.
- Position your elements.
- Create an “invisible box”
- Drag it into the swatches panel.
- Voila + save.
How do I make background transparent in Illustrator?
On your keyboard, press Ctrl + Shift + D (or Cmd + Shift + D on Mac). This will show the transparency grid, which allows you to see if your image is transparent or not.
What are abstract shapes in graphic design?
Abstract shapes are created by abstracting the most basic and recognizable aspects of a real-life shape and creating a simplified representation of it. Back to the bathroom example, those two figures of people are stylized silhouettes of a person wearing pants and a person wearing a skirt.
How do you use blend mode in Illustrator?
Apply a blending mode to the copied shape
- With content selected, click the Opacity option in the Properties panel on the right to open the Transparency panel.
- Click Normal to open the Blending Mode menu. You can choose from a wide range of blending modes; they are grouped in the menu according to their function.