What do you do when your TV says no CI module?
- Step 1: check the frequency information in the menu. If the TV is searching for channels, you usually have to check or enter some information.
- Step 2: check if the smart card is inserted in the module the right way.
- Step 3: check the coax cable.
- Step 4: check if you’re using the right CI+ module.
What is CI module on TV?
The Common Interface is the connection between the TV tuner (TV or set-top box) and the module that decrypts the TV signal (CAM). This module, in turn, then accepts the pay-to-view subscriber card, which contains the access keys and permissions.
How do I activate CI module?
- Here’s what you need. Television with CI + slot.
- Step 1: reset your TV to factory settings.
- Step 2: connect your TV to the antenna.
- Step 3: search for channels via the digital tuner.
- Step 4: check the channels found.
- Step 5: insert the CI + module into your TV.
What is CI module in Kenya?
GOtv in partnership with Neotion has announced the launch of the CAM (Conditional Access Module), or GOcard in Kenya. The GOcard is an electronic device (decoder) that slots into a compatible integrated digital television and functions as a single unit. It is a Conditional Access Module (CAM).
Do I need to install CI card adapter?
Hi @Pat551 No you do not need to attach the Common Interface and TV will work perfectly well without it.
How do I unlock the locked channels on my digital TV?
How to Unlock DTV Channels
- Connect the coaxial cable wire attached to the TV antenna to the DTV box’s RF In nodule (usually labeled “Ant.
- Screw one end of the independent coaxial cable wire into the DTV box’s RF Out nodule.
- Insert the DTV box’s power cord into the DC power jack located on the back of the DTV box.
Why does my LG TV say scrambled?
Power Cycling Your Equipment Sluggish performance and scrambled TV pictures can be a result of buildup in your device’s memory. Power cycling your equipment discharges the information stored in your device’s memory and can solve problems with scrambled pictures on your TV.
How much does a CAM module cost?
Irdeto Professional Cam Module at Rs 5000/piece | Jams Tradelinks | Patiala | ID: 1402348397.
What does a Samsung CI card adapter do?
sometimes called CAM (Conditional Access Module) It is a means for accessing some subscription services (you need to insert card in the slot) in the past it could be used for Setanta /ESPN but no longer the case since BT Sports acquired ESPN. Nowadays tends to be an option for services on international satellites.